Tuesday, October 11, 2005

my wee sister

Is much taller than me. Here we are on the Isle of Skye, approaching the weird and fantastic Fairy Glen. Yes, I am wearing pink tartan wellies. They were indespensible in the many peatbogs we trudged through while on the Isle of Lewis.

There are many more adventures to write about (not least the moose in our hoose...which became two and then three. Their addiction to chocolate spread was their undoing...) but we have to get up at 4.30 tomorrow morning cos we fly to France and away from the mice. More when I get back from Paris next week...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is so amazingly beautiful. I don't think I have ever been anywhere so green. More pictures please :)

Kate said...

Scotland can be quite green. All that rain.

A few more pics.