Friday, July 18, 2003

London invasion

Our first visitors arrive today (technically tomorrow, actually, since it will be some time after midnight) - A's sister (another Kate), plus three other international frisbee folk. Yes, frisbee, or more accurately, Ultimate. Apparently it's an "elegantly simple yet fascinating and demanding game". Tomorrow I shall see for myself - they're here for a tourney or some such. Watch this space for my findings.

If you would like to visualise where the kids will be staying, we've put together something that will help you out - some pics of our little corner of EH10. I should point out that the slightly befuddling text on this site is all Andrew's work - I make no claims to even understand it. He calls it bĂȘtise - French for nonsense.

That's all for now - off to see some docos at Cabaret Voltaire.

No comments: